IPv4 Bank Announcement Process
The registered Buyer can announce IPv4 addresses that he is willing to buy through the Announcement buying service. Interested sellers can browse any of the Active Buyer Announcements and send their offers based on what they are willing to sell.
Seller & Buyer Prerequisite:
- Seller and Buyer should register in the IPv4 platform
- The buyer needs to Fill in the buying form as an Announcement.
- When the form is approved by the IPv4 bank, an announcement will be posted and activated in the IPv4 marketplace.
- Announcements are conducted through a competitive public bidding.
- The seller browses the active buyers announcements and places a bid on the ones that interest him.
- The seller’s bid price should be equal to or less than the buyer’s budget price.
- The seller’s bid should be placed before the deadline ends.
- Each seller is allowed to send only one bid for each IPv4 block he is willing to offer.
- The seller will receive a notification confirming his participation for a specific announcement.
- Within 72 hours after the timer ends, all the approved participating sellers will receive an “Announcement final result” email in the allocated email address associated with their accounts. In this email they will be informed about the status of their bids
- When a seller win an announcement, the transfer process will start;
- IPv4 Bank will send to both the seller and the buyer a “winning-bid guide” email to congratulate both of them and explain in detail the next steps.
- Buyer should pay the required amount based on the IPv4 bank proforma invoice, the payment should be sent as a wire transfer to escrow.com within 5 working days of receiving the “winning-bid guide” email.
- Escrow will hold the payment till the transfer of IPv4 addresses is completed
- Buyer should send to IPv4 Bank all the required documents that are clearly mentioned in the “winning-bid guide” email within 5 working days of receiving this email.
- The seller will send a transfer request with all the required documents to the RIR where his company is registered.
- An inter-RIR is required if transferring between 2 different RIRs
- When both RIRs related to the seller’s and the buyer’s companies approve and executed the transfer, then the transfer will be considered complete
- Based on the seller and buyer’s confirmation of the transfer, escrow.com will release the payment.